Re: Toroids from Foam

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Oops,

I think you got the wrong picture.  I just want to make a doughnut out of
foam, then coat it with foil tape.  Im not yet into the GIANT toroids with
the foam discs and chicken wire!  But i know what you are talking about..

Steve ward.