Re: 6 MOT Coil

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ted L, wrote:

"From previous experimental work (of limited duration) adding the last two
MOT's just makes the beast draw more power and make bigger sparks."

You mean...Tesla Coil secondary arcs? Just checking...

>From my own experience, when I first started using my 4 pack PSU..a 7 foot
streamer length was the maximum I thought I could get...a little
tunning...and getting a bigger tank capacitor...and faster RSG gave me 10.5
feet. I did further upgrading and got 11 ft. Now with the 6 pack supply I'm
drawing 9 kW or so, and 13.5 ft is about maximum.

I was wondering Ted how far you can strike your arc between electrodes on a
Jacobs Ladder with your 6 pack? Do you think your getting 14,000 volts
output?
....I'm curious...