Coil And Parts For Sale - Tesla-Cheese-a-thon

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

Future Cheese-a-thoners,

If anyone going to the Wisconsin Dells in Oct. is interested in purchasing my
11-inch diameter coil ($250 for primary and secondary - no power supply or
spark gaps), or part or all of the 18awg Essex magnet wire I used to wind the
Twins ($4.50 per pound - approx. 40 lbs left), let me know off-list at
rscopper-at-aol-dot-com and I'll try and make it fit into the trailer.

R. Scott Coppersmith