Filters, chokes, EMC, EMI, RFI <Oh My!>

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
I think it's definitely a concern to shield, filter,
prevent, block, choke, or basically just inhibit any
interference, noise, rf or any undesirable energy from
hurting, damaging, interfering, or generally
disturbing home or neighbors' electronics while
operating, demonstrating or just enjoying our Tesla
Coils.

I'm straining for a definition here, can't all of our
electronics just get along?

I saw some pretty hefty looking line filters or
whatever they are, here at work. Schaffner is the
mfgr.

Can anyone tell me which one in this list would suit a
15/60 nst powered TC with the capability of two NSTs
in the future?

http://www.schaffner-dot-com/index.asp?menu=filter&scopy=prod&cat=Single+Phase+C
hassis

Thanks folks, getting closer every day..........
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

_