Shrink wrapped secondaries

Hi all,

I tested a small coil without and with common shrink wrap as a protective
coating.

Without the shrink wrap, the ringdown looks like this:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/02090602.gif

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/02090602.CSV

With the shrink wrap it looks like this:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/02090603.gif

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/02090603.CSV

Not much difference.  I subtracted the two pictures to get this:

	http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/02090604.gif

Maybe some higher harmonic differences but it looks like the Q of the coil
was basically unaffected.  Maybe Paul can check the data files to be sure ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry