Re: old termianal FS as a cheap HV supply???

Original poster: "william_b_noble by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <william_b_noble-at-msn-dot-com>

 I'm trying to get rid of some things I don't use and don't need - I have a
 Wyse 100 CRT terminal - it seems to work but has no keyboard - I looked
 inside and it has two boards - one is a logic board, the other has the
 flyback and other power components.  Since the thing is working, I presume
 that you can just power up the board and use the HV from the flyback.  If
 you are near los angeles, you can have the whole thing for $5, if you are
 not, I'll pull the two boards out and send them to you (or the whole thing,
I suppose)
basically you are paying me for the hassle of packing and sending them (and
 postage).  I hate to scrap stuff like this that is working, but I'm out of
 space. - There is also a nice low voltage transformer and supply inside if
you need a source of DC for a tabletop transistorized tesla coil.

I have a few other terminals that will need to go soon.

If interested, contact me directly at this address:  william_b_noble-at-msn-dot-com