Re: new toroid

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Dave,
i'm happy you enjoyed the B&W coil; thank you for the compliments. The
little tower is 3 big porcelaine insulators, mounted on top of each
other, and an additional copper tubing "antenna" of about 1m on top of
the whole. It was used to demonstrate the arcover on an insulator, with
the pretty display of  a "star of fire" when the arc connects to the
floor (~ ground potential).
Cheers,   Kurt

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>