Please Help Alberta Chu

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

Today I received this letter from documentary filmmaker Alberta Chu. She's the
producer of the "Electrum" documentary, a friend and a promoter of all things
Tesla. She wants to trade $50 and a copy of her film for a small table top coil
(working or not) that she can use as a "thank you gift" as outlined in her
letter below. I don't own anything that weighs less than two thousand pounds
but I thought that someone here, who might have a small solid state coil, might
be able to help her.

Please email her off list at her address below if you have a suitable coil to
contribute. Consider it an act of kindness for someone who has done so much to
promote the vision of Eric Orr, the work of Greg Leyh and the legacy of Nikola
Tesla.

Jeff Parisse
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com>www.teslacoil-dot-com

Dear Jeff,

I hope this note finds you well. I ve had a busy year of... I m not sure what I
can t believe how it s flown by.  I directed a series on animal phobias for
National Geographic, and am doing what I can to support the Electrum
documentary and luckily, having some success with it.

I write because I m seeking a small tabletop tesla coil or kit, and thought you
might know someone who could help me out with this.  This will be a donation
from me to the PBS station that is helping me out with the national broadcast
of Electrum.  Unfortunately there is no $ associated with a national airing of
the Electrum documentary, but I m going ahead with it because I think the
exposure will be good for everyone involved in the project. I have a little
money to spend, I think in the neighborhood of $50, and perhaps a copy of the
Electrum video if the party is interested.

I would need to have it in hand by Wed 9/18 (next week) to deliver to SF on
Thurs 9/19.

Many thanks for any help or referrals!

All my best,

Alberta Chu

New email address as of Sept. 4, 2002:  alberta-at-asklabs-dot-com

asklabs
documentary film production

alberta-at-asklabs-dot-com
310.459.6957tel