Re: Geekgroup Capacitors

We're in the process of moving from having a remote ISP to hosting
everything here at Geekhouse on our shiny new T-1 line. The list, members
site, public site, etc are all down for now (though they will be up
sporadicly) until such time as Charter Communications (A wired World
Company) remediates it's cranial/rectal inversion and stops blocking half of
our ports. As soon as the servers go live we'll be very fast and public
about announceing it to the world. Expect us to be up in a day or two :) I
kicked the old mail server back into gear and it *should* be back up as soon
as DNS propagates (~24hrs), when that happens Geeklist will go live and so
will group email (meaning I can process cap orders again). When this
happens, I'll post it to Pupman and all of you who have been waiting to get
a cap order in can do so.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson