RE: something becides Tungsten?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Tungsten *isn't* too expensive unless you are looking for 1/2" diameter rods
or something.

You can get 1/8" diameter tungsten rods at McMaster-dot-com - foot lengths - for
about $7.00.  These 1/8" diameter rods
are perfect for small sized rotary gaps.  I use mine with my 7" rotary spark
gap.

Dan

Hi, could I use something elce becides Tungsten to make the electrodes for a
RSG? I looked at mcmaster-dot-com and tungsten is REALLY expensive. What elce
coild
i use ?
Thanks
Adam