Results of Transformer PCB tests - thanks . . .

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just wanted to thank y'all for help in determining whether or not my trunk
of my car should be classifed as a mobile EPA Superfund Site.

Water Density Test:    Unknown oil completely floats on water.  Good sign.

Flame Test:   Unknown oil ignites almost like gasoline.  Good sign.

I'm getting a PCB test kit from work tomorrow to chemically check whether or
not is has any PCB period in it.  Wish me luck.

Anyways, I'm probably going to get rid of this transformer anyways as it has
caused me great grief and worry already.  Lots of negative energy
surrounding this beast.  I'll stick with my newly acquired non-PCB fer sure
3kvA and 5kVA pole transformer.

Dan