RE: OLTC update

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Terry,

> Mostly looking into Ken's ideas and some thoughts Richie had.

Those two guys are real solid and you can't go wrong there.

Basically, with my Mother's recent illness and death I've been out of the
TC loop for about six weeks.  I do have some ideas that I will publish to
the list in the near future.  I don't have a web site and have not figured
out the best format yet.  I'll probably just do a simple serial write up
and post them.

I've enjoyed your OLTC work very much.

RWW

--- Richard Wayne Wall