Re: Cleaned Up MOT Stack

Hi Greg,

Hey, very nice!  A couple months ago, I ran across amo-boxes and picked up
a couple. Your right, the size
is perfect. Haven't complete the MOT setup, but probably follow your
layout. Thanks for the photos. BTW,
are those safety gaps on top of the can?

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>