Re: ORcad PSpice

Hi Ben,

You have to do three things.  I assume you are using MicroSim

Set up the AC sweep box in the "setup analysis" to cover the range you
want.  Probably just turn the other boxes off.

You need a sine source or ones with "AC" parameters to drive the circuit.

In probe run "FFT" which actually does the sweep.

Send me the file if needed and I'll get it to go.

Cheers,

	Terry