RE: odd arc color. (fwd)

Original poster: "Cajun Coiler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

That could easily explain it.  The wire used was the support
wire from cable TV service drop coax (cable guy left a whole
spool of it in my yard). It's sort of a silvery color, so I
assumed it to be some form of lead-coated copper, and ripped
a couple of pieces off the side of the coax.

---
C.L. Mayeux
AKA: The Cajun Coiler
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk