Re: Tesla's Revenge? For review & comment.

Hi Michael,

I don't think it is going to work.  Most tactical explosives are devilishly
hard to ignite (noting the "shoe bomber" not being able to set his plastic
explosive shoes off).  You actually need a LOT of heat.  In order to get
enough energy in there to set off explosives reliably, you would fry
anything electronic and maybe set of the gas tank, butane lighters,...  All
the mad bombers would have to do is wrap the bombs in aluminum foil...

Good try, but I am just not seeing it as being at all practical at least
from the Tesla coil stand point...

Cheers,

	Terry