Mad experiment

Original poster: "=?koi8-r?B?98nL1M/S?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <henergy-at-mail.ru>

In Internet I many times saw photos with such content. The man
costs(stands) on an isolated support,
to it(him) the reel of a Tesla and from fingers of this man in air strewed
streamers is connected.
And it not a double exposure. I would like to iterate such mad
experiment... It is clear, that the
responsibility for it I take on myself. From here questions. Whether the
Tesla coil with such parameters
will approach for these purposes: power 450W, target voltage about 850KV,
resonant frequency about 100Khz?
The arcs from such coil have length about 25см. From what, and what height
it is desirable to make an isolated
support? How to make, that the streamers went only from fingers? Where it
is necessary to connect the reel
(to hands, legs?)? Whether there is an odds, what clothes on me?

Somebody in this dispatch did(made) similar (connection to itself flyback
it is not considered)?

Once again I underline: the responsibility I take on myself and perfectly I
realize danger of this experiment.

--
Best regards,
 Viktor                          mailto:henergy-at-mail.ru