Where to get em? Was: Newfound Respect 4 MOTs!!!

Original poster: "Ken Stevens by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Well the suggestions have been pouring in, and I must thank all for
their help.

In CA we have a lack of repair shops, so it's fairly dry there, and
garage sales have been real scarce lately.

But the one place I had forgotten about was Goodwill, Salv. Army and the
like. I forgot about those places totally!! When I married, filled a
house with appliances from them. Good Hunting grounds.

Thanks all, I know what I'll be doing this weekend!!!

Ken