From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 9:38 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: I've lost my k. Can someone help me find it?

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

    Hi All-
    Here's a schematic of the single-MOT power supply and gap trigger, a
couple of construction photos and a couple of it running. Documentation
is
spotty- It's much more fun to run the dumb thing than it is to write
about
it ;)
    Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for the interest!
db

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/db_single_MOT_coil_2002.09.27.zip