Re: Acmi k x turns

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 9/27/02 10:45:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> > Acmi...k is absolutely independent on the number of primary
>  > or secondary turns.  I was expecting little variation, but
>  > not total invariance.  Is this right?

Antonio and Paul,

Interesting discussion.  Is there an optimum degree of coupling between the
turns
of a coil so that k will range from an under to an over-coupled condition?

Thanks.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman