Re: SSTC-Will This Work?

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi Richard, All.

	I just looked at my C and H Sales catalog.  These things aren't T0-3
after all, but T0-204.  They are very similar to T0-3 package
transistors.  They fit in a heat sink made for T0-3's.  The difference
is probably in the lead configuration.  The part # is 2N6770, and they
are made by International Rectifier.  The voltage rating is 500V, not
600; sorry.  The ON resistance is 0.4 ohms, which is a bit high.  I was
interested in these units because of the larger heat conduction area
they have.  It's much better than a T0-220 package.

Winston K.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>