Re: Position of Secondary WRT Primary - Stupid Question of the day

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Actually, I'm in the process of writing a 500 page book entitled "Tesla's
Marvelous Transformer:  The Tesla Coil".

It will incorporate some of my ideas and snips off the internet as well.

Hopefully finished later this coming summer.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913