RE: Help with calculating secondary self resonant freq?

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

The JHCTES Ver 3.3 program agrees with Ed's numbers.

Enter for secondary  1.1875, 1662.375, 143, 0.0, 0.0

Outputs 426.32, 4.54, 30.70

This program uses Wheeler and Medhurst equations. The outputs have been
found to agree with tests since the late 1980's. The program is on-line and
at

     www.mgte-dot-com

Click   Tesla, JHCTES, etc.

John Couture