5 rolls of APTZ and NYLZ Magnet Wire and 6" Lichtenberg Figure on eBay

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

For coilers looking for excellent magnet wire, I've just listed 5 rolls of
new old stock #22-#26 Magnet wire. Four of these rolls are armored
poly-thermalize, rated for 200 degrees - this is the GOOD stuff! Rolls
range from 8 - 11 pounds (~5000 - 14,000 feet depending on gauge). Starting
price for all rolls is around $2.00/pound.

I'm also listing a 6" x 6" Lichtenberg figure - to my knowledge, this is
the FIRST time one of these has ever been offered on eBay!

Happy bidding!

See:
http://tinyurl-dot-com/5ao2

Best regards,