Re: MOSFET Coil- Ready..Set...

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

>It also seems that the only place the HC74LS14 is mentioned on the internet
>is that particular circuit that I want to build!

Hi Sue, the chip you mention here is a very common device, a Schmitt
trigger hex inverter. It should be easy to find. I think you have the part
number wrong, try 74HC14 (HC= Highspeed CMOS) 74LS14 (LS=Lowpower Schottky)
etc. HC type chips are recommended for new designs but LS will probably do
if that's all you can get. You also get AC, AHC, HCT, ACT, etc, they should
all be usable in your circuit too.

Steve C.