Re: Measuring Current Spikes on Pole Transformer Primary side

Original poster: "Bunnykiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

>snipperz...
>
>It would be interesting to see scope captures of these types of super
>current spikes.  That would help us protect against them.
>
>Cheers,
>
>         Terry

snipperz..

now theres an idea...   have the wifey watch the scope as I run the
coil....   now  just to teach her how to read fluctuations in a 60Hz sine
wave....

Scot D