Re: Differences between "bad" streamers and "good" streamers

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Hi,
 > The first thing I noticed in your spec sheet that
 > may be the culprit, is
 > your spark gap.  I am assuming that there may be
 > some quenching issued with
 > the present setup.

I forgot to mention a leaf blower that is quenching
it.

 >I would think that a multi gap
 > would assist you greatly.
 > BTW, I think that 36" is pretty good for having just
 > fired it up!

I thought I'd be hearing something along these lines.

Thanks,

Chris