RE: spark shadows, was: Differences between "bad" streamers and "good" streamers

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

The spark is plasma, which is ionized air, and ionized means free
electrons, which means it is will interact with light and might no
longer be transparent.
-Pete Lawrence