Re: Small toroids

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

You make a form that goes inside the duct and then slip the ends over the
form. It's not too difficult, I did it.

Paul S. Marshall

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Small toroids
>Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:14:56 -0600
>
>Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>
>
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Has anyone out there made toroids as small as 8"OD from 3" drier duct?  I
>have spent half of the afternoon trying to fashion a decent joint, and
>after failing to join the two decently, decided to make the joint with
>masking tape, figuring I could cover the whole thing with aluminum tape
>anyhow.  I have already wasted a roll of tape trying to make a smooth
>surface, and I am very close to jumping on the whole darn thing.  Any
>ideas on how to make a decent splice without covering the toroid with
>tape, or how can I get a decent finish if I do tape it?
>
>Thanks,
>John Richardson
>(One grumpy toroid maker!)

Fotos  -  MSN Fotos das virtuelle Fotoalbum. Allen Freunden zeigen oder
einfach ausdrucken: http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx