Re: water arc expolsion- was: water as spark gap dielectric

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Richard hulls water arc page.
http://www.richmond.infi-dot-net/%7Erhull/highenergy007.htm

lots of other cool stuff on his site too. check it out.

larry.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/virus