Re: water arc expolsion- was: water as spark gap dielectric

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Jim, list,

While it may seem counter intuitive, energy in the charged capacitor and
water arc discharge are not the same at all.  The water arc discharge
energy significantly exceeds the measured energy in the charged capacitor.

R. Hull did some nice experimental work on water arc discharges.  He made a
TCBOR video on them.  More importantly, he collaborated with the Granneaus'
on these experiments.  They easily measured more energy out than in and
they wrote
a paper which was accepted and published in one of the peer reviewed
physics journals.  (I don't have my hand on it now, but Richard will
provide the citation.)

This is very provocative stuff.  While I, nor others, don't claim violation
of energy conservation laws, excess energy does anonymously appear.  There
are many explanations and opinions as to the excess energy source.  The
Granneaus' offer their opinion dealing with solar energy which I don't
accept.  Personally I feel any electrical arc opens extra dimensional
realms and permits energy to flow into our common 3D 1T Universe.

How does this apply to Tesla Coiling?  Any gating of extra dimensional
energy by a spark gap may permit enhanced performance of our coils.

RWW

===