RE: Magnifier topload size?

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ed,

 > When you say "better", did you A/B spark lengths at the same
 > power level?

Yes, we A/B'd a homemade toroid (truck inner tube with fabric belts to
keep the radius uniform all covered in AL duct tape (smooth as I could
get it)) and a (almost) exact same size spun AL toroid. Nothing else
changed.

In the spun toroid the breakout was largely confined to one
streamer/power arc and was about 1' to 1.5' longer (6'-8' overall).
Power input around but under 10kVA. No change in Fsec.

Jeff Parisse - kVA