Re: Calibration

Original poster: "Bert Pool by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.tx-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Matthew,

I have several electrostatic meters with full-scale movements ranging from
300 volts to 60 kV.  In comparing them, the accuracy from one meter to
another is excellent.

Many of those 1950's vintage meters used diamond movements - I expect your
meter to be spot-on.

Bert Pool