Re: Electrical Properties of Brass

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Jeremy,
        I'm sure brass will work just fine, but if you want to go "over the
top" like me I'm looking into getting my copper primaries gold plated!
Check out the yellow pages, there are plating companies everywhere.
-Pete Lawrence.