Re: Electrical Properties of Brass

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It's gotta be kinda flat and flexible but not
as flat and flexible as the copper strips I'm
going to be using :) It's the lead in to the
primary tap, which moves automagically.
Mechanical resistance from the lead is
not good.