Re: Transformer for Sale? POTENTIAL TRANSFORMER

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

oops, ignore the last post, accidentally hit send.

So when using a potential transformer, how are
PFC caps wired in parallel? Before (line side)
of the spool or after (between the spool and the
PT)