Re: Tesla or HV Disaster Videos needed

Original poster: "Greg Leyh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

>Original poster: <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>
>
>I'm currently volunteering my time to create a high voltage safety video for
>work and want to know if anyone had some good
>tesla coil or high voltage disaster video they would like to donate to the
>cause.  I'm not able to provide any funds for footage, but you
>will receive proper credit.

There's a few great MPEGs here:
http://205.243.100.155/frames/longarc.htm

You should of course ask Bert for permission to use.
He also might know of a few more.

Another great safety video, although somewhat unrelated:
http://www.msu.edu/~rahmanse/staplerfahrer_klaus.wmv