RE: TCBOR Guide To CSN-Richard Hull

Original poster: "John Crain by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Please tell Richard Hull to reserve a copy of his Tesla Coil Builders Guide
Book for me !  I am sending a check !  sincerely , darkstarcat!

--- John Crain
--- <mailto:darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net>darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.