RE: How to determine three-phase power

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

 >I know someone who has a 3HP three phase generator, too bad he probably
won't let me use it...

A few years ago I bought three 3 phase 150KV generators from the Army for
$25, sight unseen.  When I got there to pick them up I needed a flat bed
instead of the 24' Rider Truck I had rented.  The windings on the variac
controllers for these were 18" in diameter.  I ended up having to forfeit
them.  I often get sad just thinking about it.

Dave