RE: Potential Transformer Source

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Forget Tucson transformer.  $350 each + shipping which will be about $100.00
is a rip off to say the least.

If you *are* going to pay that much, you might as well invest in a pole
transformer.  On ebay, there is a guy currently selling 5kVA pole
transformers for $225.00 ($250.00 BUY IT NOW) which INCLUDES SHIPPING!  You
can't beat that.  This guy has any size you can think of, and if you don't
want a large 5kVA, he also has the small cute 3kVA pole transformers (easily
run up to 6-7kVA!), which are also $250.00 which INCLUDES shipping.

Also, I know that one guy on ebay has lots of Potential Transformers
available.  Just keep emailing him and ask him what he wants for them.  His
last two auctions he was trying to sell them for $130.00 (starting bid) and
not getting any buyers.

The Captain