Re: "tty sync motor" SRSG

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Does it get really hot too?

Your problem may be that you're loading the motor
too much, causing it to slow down.

A small 'run' capacitor across the main leads
might help, but try reducing the weight of your
rotating electrode. If it's a disc, cut some holes
in it?