Re: Potential Transformer Source

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

During the summer months we usually have a lot of pole xmfrs available at
only $85 per unit.  Most are 10 kVA / 220 VAC / 14.4 kV Erms sec.  Weight is
around 280 lbs each and our zipcode is 53913.  Usually picked up or shipped
via truck freight FOB.

Most of these units can be encased in a case measuring 15 x 15 inches x 17
inches height.  This saves weight and makes a very efficient power supply
workable up to 20 kVA on short duty cycles.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

 > If you *are* going to pay that much, you might as well invest in a pole
 > transformer.  On ebay, there is a guy currently selling 5kVA pole
 > transformers for $225.00 ($250.00 BUY IT NOW) which INCLUDES SHIPPING!
You