From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:41 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: T&R Electric - No More...

Original poster: "Dave Kyle by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

Captain,

I can't let your statement slide by. You are 100% wrong to say it is
society's fault. Every lawsuit is the result of an individual's decision
sue. Medical costs are immaterial to this augment. This is all about
personal responsibility and knowing right from wrong. There is simply no
excuse for ethically challenged behavior.

I have stood in those shoes and I have had to make that decision. It was
not
so tough; I needed only to follow my conscience.

The Commodore

Dave Kyle
Austin, TX USA