Re: PDT

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi List,

If you know someone at a small town utility, maybe you can talk them into
dealing with you.  I'm in the process of chatting with a city employee in a
small town where I used to work, and it sounds like I'll have the pick of
their yard.  Everyone thinks I want these things for the copper.  That's
fine, as long as I am concerned.  I'm not at the stage where I want to fire
up one of these monsters, but when I saw the huge amount of transformers
sitting around, I had to ask, like any good scrounger.

Note to those attending DC's 'thon in the Dells:  I met a guy over the
weekend who is very interested in Tesla coils and the like, and I invited
him to come with me on the trip.  He's only 26, but he has his own neon
business, and makes some really cool Geissler tubes and signs.  He was
wondering if anyone is interested in Geisslers or perhaps a "Tesla" neon
sign.  If so, post any interest to the list, and I can either contact him or
provide a link to his site.  If anyone is interested, we could bring them
down to the Dells for pickup.  I don't know about price, but I can find this
out.  His bombarding setup is unreal.  All digital display and electronic
servo controls.  Ever see a Jacob's ladder at 1200 ma?  The sound is unreal.

John Richardson