Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release

Original poster: "Jocelyn Duquette by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>

is there anyone selling that product?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz "

I think the IRFP460 was put in there so the total price isnt so daunting
(sp?)!!! Luckily i got my 48N50s for only $55 for 10 of them. I think
they are usually $30-40 a pop from any other place than ebay.

 >From: "Tesla list"
 >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 >Subject: Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release
 >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:26:02 -0600
 >
 >Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "
 >

 >The IRFP460 is just one option for FETs on the board. The board not only
 >accepts the SOT-227 type package, but can also accept many other different
 >type FET packages by
 >soldering them onto the SOT-227 pad. The IRFP460 part was! included in the
 >parts list only as example.
 >
 >Dan
 >

 > > Dan,
 > >
 > > I am puzzeled by the IRFP460P-ND, being in a TO-247 package, which
 > > doesn`t fit into the board, and cannot handle a lot of current either.
 > > I thought you had already argued very well for a SOT-227B packed part.
 > >
 > > Cheers, Finn Hammer
 > >
 > > Tesla list skriver:
 > > >
 > > > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "
 > >

 > > > After testing the PlasmaSonic SSTC, I have finalized the parts list and
 > > > updated the webpage accordingly.
 > > >
 > > > All new information including corrections for the board are here:
 > > >
 > > > http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil15.htm
 > > >
 > > > Enjoy! !
 > > >
 > > > The Captain

Ciao!
Jocelyn Duquette, Wholio Inc, COO
112 E. Rockwood Blvd, #12
Spokane WA
Tel.: 509-747-3784
Email: <mailto:jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com
Creating Together a future without pain and disease!<?xml:namespace prefix
= o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />