Re: Feedback SSTC mistake?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ok,

It looks ok to me.  One suggestion, re arrange c8 to reduce the trace
lenght to the negative.  If you dont see what im saying, do not worry about
it, its no big deal.  As far as i can see, everything is in order.

You should also note that, a 7815 regulator could be used instead of the
317, and would save on components (you dont need the 5k pot and the 220R).

your layout looks fine to me.  When i made my first board, i had no idea
what i was doing, and it still works great.  Are the red lines going to be
jumpers, or do you have a double sided board?  If you have a double sided
board, it may be worth the extra effort to redesign the board so that the
top copper is un broken, and the negative.  This gives you shielding, and
very short paths to negative.  it also makes the board look like crap since
you will want to tin that large mass of copper, and the tinning never comes
out to look very nice.

good luck!  Feel free to email me personally with any questions.

Steve Ward