RE: T&R Electric -A Fix ??

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I was just thinking that, myself.  What they don't know, can't
hinder our efforts.  There has to be something we can do to
keep the pigs flowing... they ARE, still in the business of
making money, aren't they? I know _I_ am.
---
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk

Hate Squirrels?