tube transformer

120VAC Pri. 1100VAC 500mA sec. transformer...

If interested, write me at:

terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

and I will put you in touch with Jerry.

Cheers,

	Terry

Terry,

The xfmr can be used for tube linear amps and such if that's what you mean. I
have a whopping $3.00 invested in this thing. It is new, as in " the
terminals have never been soldered". Other than that, I have never fooled
with it. I bought it thinking I would build a small ham band linear. No time!
If anyone wants it, tell them to contact me. Hate to see it not being used
for something.

See Ya,

Jerry