Re: Steve Ward Website

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Steve stopped by the Geek Group Headquarters last weekend for an informal
HV get-together. I'd like to extend my thanks for bringing the Dual 833a
and SSTC out and fielding all our questions! They are some great pieces of
hardware!

Thanks,
Gregory

--