RE: driving copper pipe

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I was at home depot today.  A 6ft copper ground rod was $3.49 vs. your
couple dollars for cement and aggravation of putting cement inside your
copper pipe.  Just get the copper ground rod and save yourself the
hassle.

The Captain